So how do I listen on my Sonos?
Unfortunately, we can't submit the station to the tune in directory as we don't currently broadcast 24\7. So for now the best solution is to add the station yourself using the following instructions.
You can find the streaming url here: https://doyouworld.out.airtime.pro/doyouworld_a or by clicking the "direct steam link" button above the chatroom on the homepage.
Using the Sonos App for iOS or Android:
- From the Browse tab, select TuneIn.
- Tap My Radio Stations.
- Tap the three dots in the top right and tap Add New Radio Station.
- Enter the Streaming URL and Station Name and tap OK.
- The station will be listed and available in the My Radio Stations section under TuneIn.
Using the Sonos App for Mac or PC:
- Select Manage and Add Radio Station.
- Paste in the streaming URL of the station you wish to add, and type in the name of the station.
- From the Sonos music menu, navigate to TuneIn > My Radio Stations where the newly added station will be listed.
On a Mac, the “Manage” menu can be found in the toolbar in the top left corner of the screen. On a PC, the “Manage” menu is found at the top left of the Sonos application.
My stream is cutting/skipping
If your stream is skipping or unstable, please first try refreshing the page and open the player in the pop out window.
You can also use the direct stream link and add this as a custom station to your radio player such as Tunein, Sonos, iTunes, VLC etc.
The chat window is too small
- Click the Menu icon with 3 lines at the bottom of the chat window.
- Select "Popout"
I have a question about merch/orders.
The best solution is to shoot off an email to email@example.com.
I want to send in a jingle/story/fake ad etc.
Send all listener submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. No demos though please :)